We are THORPE PARK Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We are currently recruiting for two Food & Beverage Assistant Managers! Reporting into one of our Restaurant Manager's, you will be in control of a primary restaurant operation on Park. You'll exercise initiative to drive revenue through developing and implementing promotions in-line with level of trade. Taking ownership of Health & Safety culture, championing the highest standard of food safety in-line with Merlin’s food safety policy.
Our Assistant Manager roles are an excellent opportunity to become a part of our Food & Beverage permanent team, managing a profit & loss account, whilst leading a team too. You will be hands on and motivate your team to deliver service to the highest standard, ensuring we exceed the expectations of all our guests through preparation, production and service. You'll drive engagement via leading by example, and setting clear concise objectives to your team through effective communication channels, such as team briefings.
We’re looking for the following skills and experience;
- You’ll be a passionate leader whose previous experience in the Food & Beverage industry has given you the high-level operational perspective you need
- You will have previous experience of managing in high volume, quick serve restaurants where customer satisfaction is of the highest priority
- You’ll drive excellent customer service, using the mystery shop programme making creative changes to improve the results
- Experience of both sides of the pass is required
- You will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of all aspects of profit & loss accounts and a sound understanding of food hygiene and health & safety policies
This role is Full Time, Permanent, averaging 40 hours per week and will include weekends and bank holidays as required.
Alongside a competitive annual salary and 28 days holiday, you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of Lego, and much more!
Want to see us in action?
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Chertsey, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible