Guest Experience Host - Walk In Interviews Available
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City, 2475 Grand Blvd
Kansas City, Missouri, 64108
Would you like a job where spreading happiness is in the job description? Dive into the ultimate indoor LEGO playground and build a career full of fun! Whether you’re filling hungry tummies, racing LEGO cars, building AWESOME models, or operating our rides – everything you do will be making a child’s day. This is the place where job satisfaction is guaranteed, and every shift is all about fun.
SEA LIFE is the world’s largest aquarium brand, welcoming over 20 million explorers into our incredible underwater world every year. We focus on bringing the wonders of the sea to life through a fantastic visitor experience delivered by passionate, knowledgeable teams and great interactivity.
About the Role
As a Guest Experience Host, you will work in a variety of positions across the attraction; you will drive repeat visits by delivering the highest possible standards of guest service, presentation, and product knowledge. You will ensure that our guests are receiving optimal fun by connecting with them in a magical, fun, and safe environment.
- Adopts an enthusiastic, assertive, and passionate approach to Guest Service, and demonstrates the Merlin Values at every opportunity.
- Seeks out guest contact and displays enthusiasm and boundless amounts of fun energy.
- Ability to operate a ride following all Health and Safety procedures while still delivering an excellent guest experience.
- Ensure all public areas have well stocked displays at point of sale, ready for the attraction opening and that the areas are maintained and kept in a clean and tidy manner throughout the day.
- Ensure the highest standards of accurate and efficient cash handling procedures while monitoring guest flow during transactions.
- To follow opening and closing procedures as detailed in the department’s operating plan.
- Responsibility to ensure compliance of Health, Safety & Security within the workplace and in line with the Group Policy (HS001).
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Fun, dynamic, and friendly personality.
- Cash handling experience.
- Excellent communication, listening, and motivational skills.
- Able to work in areas with loud noises and confined spaces
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task as necessary.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- In order to apply for this role you must be at least 16 years of age.
About The Perks
- 30% discount on LEGO
- Flexible schedule
- Merlin Magic Pass which give you free admission for your family and friends to Merlin attractions worldwide
- Competitive 401K
- 30% discount at Skechers.com and Sketchers stores
- FUN working environment and much more!
Everyone Matters at Merlin.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters! Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.
We want to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to perform their best at interview, so if you have any additional requirements due to ill health or a disability, please contact our friendly team to have a discussion. You can get in contact at NAPeopleHUB@merlinentertainments.biz.