Would you like to build the marketing strategy of a BRAND NEW LEGOLAND in Sichuan, China?
Merlin Entertainments are on the look out for a Head of Marketing to develop and execute overall communication strategy for the Resort, covering the Park, Hotel and second gate attractions.
You'll deliver Resort attendance targets outside trade, recruit, manage and motivate Marketing staff, and ensure the right competencies to delivery strategy and achieve business targets.
Deliver guest attendance level and admission revenue for Park, hotel and second gate and execute corrective actions if necessary. Ensure the right product assortment and prices to deliver consumer attendance and revenue targets. Support in delivering high guest satisfaction by ensuring the right positioning and quality in communication which are aligned to guests expectations. Ensure Consumer Marketing investment stays within agreed budget frames
Responsible for brand positioning and creative development covering all creative material such as TVC, Key Visual, collateral for park and hotel, and ensure consistency in communication across all consumer and trade touch points.
· Appoint and manage creative and media agencies in cooperation with SMD.Secure promotional program to deliver agreed targets.
· Develop strong corporate partnerships to maximize sponsorship revenue and drive positive awareness of the brand.
· Develop AP product offers including benefits and ensure communication program to meet sales and attendance targets plus training of sales staff.
· Ensure up to date consumer insight by executing ongoing research and media tracking.
· Ensure a strong digital present covering home site, Mobile Apps and Social Media, aligned to other communication channels.
· Keep up to date on best practice and competitor activities.
· Marketing budget set frames and follow-up on investment.
· Ensure strong PR campaigns and support in executing PR event plus secure crises management setup.
· Secure a good and strong cooperation with LEGO and build network with relevant external stakeholders and organizations.
· Develop strong consumer events to drive visitor attendance and repeat visits, supporting programs for Annual Pass holders.
Skills, Experiences & Qualifications:
· Experience in a theme park, hotel, resort or attraction a plus.
· Minimum of 5 years of management experience, with significant personnel leadership and marketing responsibility and ability to motivate teams and collaborate effectively with cross-functional peers.
· Track record of exceeding commercial targets and objectives.
· Demonstrated experience managing agencies and creative development.
· Demonstrated ability to manage a large volume of work effectively and efficiently.
· Advanced computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite of projects.
· Ability to think strategically and conceptually.
· Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Solid understanding of consumer and brand research.
Bachelor’s degree required. Majors in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or other related field preferred.
If you think you've got the creativity, leadership and the skill to lead LEGOLAND Sichuan, then APPLY NOW!