We are the Alton Towers Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We are currently recruiting for a Housekeeping Room Attendants and Linen Porters to join us at the Alton Towers Resort, the UK's only attraction that specialises in making Britain happy!
When it comes to providing a clean and comfortable environment for our guests, our Linen & Housekeeping Attendants make sure we're exceeding expectations. You could be working in one of our four amazing Hotels including the World's first CBeebies Land Hotel. The Housekeeping team are responsible to for the cleaning of all public areas, cleaning hotel guest bedrooms to a high standard whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
- Ensure that duties are carried out in a quiet and efficient manner at all times.
- Handle any guest needs upon request.
- Ensure lost property is labelled, bagged and handed in to a Team Leader for safe keeping on a daily basis.
- Knock twice on each room before entering, with a pause between knocks. Respect “Do Not Disturb” signs.
- Ensure that the only linen used is clean and in good repair.
- Collect/hand in pass key and work sheet daily.
- Inform department is unable to report for duty as soon as possible to enable cover to be arranged.
- Report all maintenance faults to Team Leader when found.
- To ensure all rooms are equipped with guest disposables, as detailed in the Standard Operating Procedures manual.
The role can either be fulltime or part time, and will include weekends and bank holidays as required.
Alongside a competitive hourly rate of £7.70 per hour and you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic Pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online on Lego, and much more!
- Job type
- Alton, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract