At Warwick Castle – one of Merlin Entertainment’s most unique brands – we’ve drawn on more than 1,100 years of electrifying history to create a day out like no other!
Are you ready to bring history to life at Britain’s Ultimate Castle?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Fixed Term Human Resources Advisor (9 month secondment cover), to join our busy team.
This is a fast-paced and varied role in which you will advise and support both managers and employees in all areas relating to employment and recruitment, including performance management, disciplinary and grievance situations, employee engagement, policies, procedures, reward, recognition and welfare.
- Permanent recruitment
- Employee Relations - Ensure that best practice, legislation and company procedures are always followed with regards to performance management, discipline and grievances.
- Payroll – to manage the salaried employees
- Engagement – support department WWTK action plans
- HR Administration
- Support the development of a positive performance management culture.
We are looking for proven skills and experience in the following areas\:
- Extensive recruitment experience (essential)
- Demonstrated HR Generalist experience and knowledge (essential)
- Eye for detail
- Proven ability to question and challenge
- Ability to create a working partnership with Managers and teams
- Proactive and highly organised
Working up to 37.5hrs 5 days out of 7, flexibility is essential with regards working hours and weekend, bank holiday and some evening working to support the needs of our very unique business.
This is a secondment cover role which we envisage ending in March 2019.
Alongside an competitive salary and 28 days holiday you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of Lego, and much more!
MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment, and has seen the most successful and dynamic growth of any company in the sector over the last five years. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 100 attractions, eleven hotels and three holiday villages in 23 countries, across four continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its 54 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands – including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE, LEGOLAND and the Coca-Cola London Eye - and the commitment and passion of its managers and 25,000 employees.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Warwick, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible