iFly Indoor Skydiving Instructor
Have you got what it takes?
At The Bear Grylls Adventure guests can conquer epic mental and physical challenges inspired by the world’s greatest adventurer, Bear Grylls.
A destination for true adventure lovers, where they will be able to fly, dive, climb, learn the skills for adventure at Basecamp or take on some seriously high ropes.
The I-Fly Supervisor is responsible for the day to day smooth and safe operation of the I-Fly Indoor Skydiving element of the attraction through a proactive approach to delivering an exceptional guest experience, operational issues and people management.
Guests at The Bear Grylls Adventure will learn the core mental and physical skills for adventure at Basecamp before choosing an epic hero challenge – I-Fly is one such ‘Hero Activity’ where our guests can participate in Indoor Skydiving with qualified I-Fly instructors to ensure the safest and enjoyable experience.
What will I do?
- Instruct guests in the I-Fly Indoor Skydiving ‘Hero Activity’ element of The Bear Grylls Adventure
- Ensures that all guests have the very best and safest experience while participating in the I-Fly paid add on element of the attraction in the very safest, fun and timely manner.
- You will ensure the delivery of a seamless guest experience consistent with our brand image.
- To ensure that the attraction is presented and maintained to the highest standards in all areas at all times.
- Takes ownership of any day to day challenges to ensure the smooth running of the business operation and follows through to resolution.
- To assure visitors and employees are in a clean and safe environment that meets health & safety standards as set by company as well as local rules and regulations at all times.
- Ensure green results for visitor KPI’s and Mystery Shopper Visits
- To effectively monitor the visitor experience via use of daily and weekly checklists and continuous monitoring of on-site activity.
- To monitor quality standards and procedures via ‘walking and testing the attraction’ at regular intervals throughout each day, to include\: communicating and engaging regularly with guests and staff.
- Work alongside other departments to ensure the highest possible standards of Guest Service, presentation, technical operation and Safety in all operational areas of the attraction
- Day to day management of all aspects of both commercial and guest experience operations.
- Adopts an enthusiastic, assertive and passionate approach to Customer Service, and demonstrates the Group values at every opportunity.
- Embody the Merlin Way and act as a Merlin ambassador to both staff and guests
- To ensure that company standards of Health & Safety are maintained at all times.
This role is full time, permanent, averaging 37.5 hours per week and will includes weekends and bank holidays as required.
Full training will be provided, however it is a definite plus if you have prior iFly Instructor or Skydiving Instructor experience.
Alongside a competitive annual salary and 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass which gives you free admission to all of Merlin’s attractions worldwide, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of Lego, and much more!
Want so see us in action?
- Job type
- Marston Green, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible