We are THORPE PARK Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Manager! In this role you will be taking responsibility to consistently deliver high standards of food production and cooking in our Pizza Pasta restaurant. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of our Food & Beverage permanent team, managing a profit & loss account, whilst leading a team. You will be hands on and motivate your team to deliver service to the highest standard, ensuring we exceed the expectations of all our guests through preparation, production and service. You will manage your kitchen in-line with all relevant H&S and Food Policy legislation.
We’re looking for the following skills and experience;
- Level 2 Food Safety NVQ in hospitality management
- You’ll be a passionate leader whose previous experience in the Food & Beverage industry has given you the high-level operational perspective you need
- You will have previous experience of managing in high volume, quick serve restaurants where customer satisfaction is of the highest priority
- You’ll drive excellent customer service, using the mystery shop programme making creative changes to improve the results
- Experience of both sides of the pass is required
- You will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of all aspects of profit & loss accounts and a sound understanding of food hygiene and health & safety policies
This role is Full Time, Permanent, averaging 40 hours per week and will include weekends and bank holidays as required.
Alongside a competitive annual salary and 28 days holiday, you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
Want to see us in action?
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- England, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible