We are Chessington World of Adventures Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
Heading up our internal audit processes and procedures to ensure compliance with Health & Safety, this role will be responsible for managing the Park Operation’s safety records, COWSP’s, training reviews and managing recruitment. There will be plenty of auditing, reviewing and reporting as well as communicating to the wider business and checking back that records have been updated accordingly. Reviewing the operational designs and manuals associated with Park Operations is also a key part of this role. Reporting to this position is a Compliance Co-Ordinator, so you will be responsible for managing their daily workload and annual PDP reviews.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
• Passion for our business and a genuine want for our guests to have an awesome day out
• Previously worked in a customer facing role with knowledge of guest care, service and recovery
• Have the ability of capturing the attention of a large group of people, remaining composed and confident at all times, even when under pressure
• Stacks of confidence and ability
• Excellent command of the English language and basic numeracy skills
• Educated to GCSE level, with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• It is essential to have a Health & Safety background
This role is full time, permanent, averaging 40 hours per week and will include weekends and bank holidays as required.
Alongside a competitive annual salary between £26,500 - £29,700 and 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
Want so see us in action?
- Job type
- Chessington, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible