Are you ready to bring history to life at Britain’s Ultimate Castle?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Support Assistant to join our busy team.
Working at the hub of Warwick Castle, you will be part of a small team supporting the castle wide operation. Based within the Castle building itself, you could not ask for a more unique and exciting work environment! Typical duties will include\: responding to guest queries and feedback via email, letter and phone, answering switchboard, central co ordination of radio calls, central point for all emergency procedures, producing operational and guest feedback related reports, maintaining Optimus and Avius systems, offering support with CCTV and security alarm procedures and general office administration and operational duties.
Make no mistake this is a busy, hands on administration role like no other. You therefore, can’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in when needed.
We are looking for the following skills and experience\:
- Fantastic communication skills, as you will spend every day liaising with a wide range of people.
- Excellent written and spoken English, and love interacting with people
- A friendly and welcoming manner
- Ability to bring a fun and positive approach to the role
- Proven high standards of customer service and demonstrate a professional manner with all guest interaction
- Confident IT skills, and be familiar with all the main MS Office applications, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Great attention to detail
- Able to prioritise a varied work load, manage your time well, and work well in a busy and often pressured environment.
This is a permanent, full time role working 37.5 hours working 5 days per week. As we are a 7 day a week operation, you will be available to work any 5 days out of 7 which will include weekends and bank holidays. Due to the unique nature of our business, a flexible approach with regards days and hours worked is vital.
Alongside an annual salary and 28 days holiday you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of Lego, and much more!
MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS is the leading name in location-based, family entertainment, and has seen the most successful and dynamic growth of any company in the sector over the last five years. Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 100 attractions, eleven hotels and three holiday villages in 23 countries, across four continents. The company aims to deliver memorable and rewarding experiences to its 54 million visitors worldwide, through its iconic global and local brands – including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE, LEGOLAND and the Coca-Cola London Eye - and the commitment and passion of its managers and 25,000 employees.
- Job type
- Warwick, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible