We are Chessington World of Adventures Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We are currently recruiting for an organised and proactive individual to take on the busy role of PA to our Divisional Director, Finance Director, Marketing Director and Operations Director. In this role you will be the first point of contact between these 4 Senior Leaders, their direct reports and external clients and suppliers. As well as all the usual tasks of diary management, responding to communications, note taking and minutes, you will have an opportunity to get involved in planning events such as our annual Management Conference and our All Cast Presentations as well as manage the Hotel Administrator. Your support to our company charity Merlin’s Magic Wand, will also keep you nice and busy, supporting with organizing events such as Comedy Nights and Fun Runs. But whether you’re placing stationary orders, booking taxi’s or preparing for VIP’s to visit us, you will share that same sense of adventure we all do here at the Chessington Resort!
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
• An experienced PA who will ideally have worked at director level.
• A strong communicator with exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, you will have the ability to prioritise and manage an often varied workload.
• Ability to work to tight-timelines and changing priorities.
• IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook to an advanced level.
• Strong time management skills and every now and then you will enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in!
This role is full time, fixed term for 12 months, averaging 40 hours per week and may include weekends and bank holidays as required.
Alongside a competitive annual salary between £25,100-£27,100 and 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
Want so see us in action?
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- England, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible