We are Chessington World of Adventures Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We are currently seeking to recruit a Park Operations Manager to drive daily park operations in a safe and secure environment. By creating an exceptional customer journey and supporting / managing all operational teams, you will drive the daily park operation and support the delivery of incentives to drive our Customer Experience and Service KPI’s. In addition, you will lead the crisis management procedures, support the Product Excellence team by driving standards daily and project / event manage all the resort seasonal events.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
• Duty Management experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Experience of driving operations on the floor.
• Crisis management preparedness and emergency planning experience.
• Dynamic interpersonal skills, with the ability to challenge the status quo and influence others daily.
• Experience in leadership; mentoring and coaching teams to give their best performance.
• Previous experience in delivering a strong customer focus.
• Experience in delivering operational events.
This role is full time, fixed term, averaging 40 hours per week which includes evenings, a significant amount of weekends and bank holidays.
Alongside a competitive annual salary between £24,600-£26,600 and 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
Want so see us in action?
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- England, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible