We are the Alton Towers Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We are currently recruiting for Show Captains to join us at the Alton Towers Resort for Scarefest 2018, the UK's only attraction that specialises in making Britain happy!
In this role you'll be part of our Entertainments Team within our fantastical resort. We're looking for a Show Captain to act as part of our performance cast on a day to day basis and remain on the operational rota, whilst providing the training/assessing of performance employees on live attractions, shows, characters and events. You'll ensure our high performance standards are met on a show by show basis, reporting any issues to the relevant manager.
We are looking for the following skills and experience\:
· Do you understand the importance of delivering exceptional customer service?
· Do you like working in a fast paced environment?
· Are you comfortable interacting with thousands of guests every day?
· Are you an experienced performer?
· Can you undertake a number of diverse roles?
· Do you have the people skills and the ability to take charge when needed and be the liaison between the cast and line manager?
· You'll be happy to undertake training/assessing of other employees, so you'll have good communication skills, which you will tailor to any situation or level of employee.
· You'll have a calm and collected manner, as things can change very quickly here!
This role is to support and manage the smooth operation of our award winning Scare mazes so an experience in being a leader and within the Scare industry is desirable
Merlin Entertainments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment
- Job type
- Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible