We are Chessington World of Adventures Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We are currently recruiting for a Hotel Restaurant & Bar Manager. In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of our Hotel restaurants and bars. You will lead and inspire your teams to deliver the highest operational standards and outstanding customer service. Overseeing all aspects of the food and beverage operation in the main restaurant and bar areas you will work alongside the kitchen teams to deliver the best ever food and service standards to our hotel guests. From health and safety to profit and loss, stock control to staff rotas, team training to budget management, there is plenty to think about aside from daily operations. But the real measure of your success will be the experience-enhancing, profit-generating ideas you bring to the role and the way you manage and motivate your team to build on the restaurant’s success.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
- Experience of a branded restaurant chain or a similar supervisory role at another hotel or resort.
- Used to delivering great service in a high volume environment and managing a sizeable team.
- Previous management experience and great communication skills.
- A good knowledge of Environmental Health and Food Hygiene practices.
- Friendly, engaging and comfortable acting as the restaurant’s public face.
- Most important is that you’re a confident, charismatic leader with boundless energy and enthusiasm.
- Someone who knows how to set a great example and bring out the best in everyone around you.
This role is full time, permanent, averaging 40 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7 which will include weekends, bank holidays and evenings.
We strive to ensure we offer our employees a great place to work. Alongside a fun and friendly environment, a competitive annual salary between £33,000-£35,000 and 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, and of course a Merlin Magic Pass which gives you and your friends and family free admission to all of our attractions worldwide, as well as 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants and 40% discount on LEGO, and much more! Perhaps the biggest benefit of joining us however, is the outstanding opportunities for career development across the expanding group.
Want to see us in action?
- Job type
- Chessington, United Kingdom
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible