Retail Host-Wax Hands (Part-Time)
Madame Tussauds Orlando, 8387 International Dr
Orlando, Florida, 32819
Madame Tussauds Orlando is on the lookout for Retail Hosts who will be right in the heart of our magic creating Wax Hands.
We offer $13.00 per hour, Flexible Schedules, and a FUN Environment!
About the Role
As a Team Merlin Retail Host, you will help to create lifelong memorable experiences in our attraction for our guests. Working with our customers creating Wax Hands, you will drive repeat visits by delivering the highest possible standards of guest service, presentation, and product knowledge. You will ensure that our guests are receiving optimal fun by connecting with them in a magical, fun, and safe environment.
· Main Responsibilities: Adopts an enthusiastic, assertive, and passionate approach to Guest Service, and demonstrates the Merlin Values at every opportunity.
· Seeks out guest contact and displays enthusiasm and boundless amounts of fun energy.
· Ensure our extended queue lines are managed in a safe way while still delivering an excellent guest experience.
· Ensure all public areas have well stocked displays and point of sale, ready for the attraction opening and that the areas are maintained and kept in a clean and tidy manner throughout the day.
· Ensure the highest standards of accurate and efficient cash handling procedures while monitoring guest flow during transactions
· To follow opening and closing procedures as detailed in the department’s operating plan.
· Responsibility to ensure compliance of Health, Safety & Security within the workplace and in line with the Group Policy (HS001).
· Experience in a customer service role.
· Fun, dynamic, and friendly personality.
· Cash handling experience.
· Excellent communication, listening, and motivational skills.
· Able to work in areas with loud noises and confined spaces
· Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task as necessary.
· Self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team.
· Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays
· In order to apply for this role, you must be at least 16 years of age.
About The Benefits
• 30% discount on LEGO
• Flexible schedule
• Merlin Magic Pass which give you free admission for your family and friends to Merlin attractions worldwide
• Competitive 401K
• 30% discount at Skechers.com and Sketchers stores
• FUN working environment and much more!
Everyone Matters at Merlin.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters! Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.
We want to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to perform their best at interview, so if you have any additional requirements due to ill health or a disability, please contact our friendly team to have a discussion. You can get in contact at NAPeopleHUB@merlinentertainments.biz.
Other suggested jobs