We are LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Rides Maintenance team as an Electrical Maintenance Technician at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Reporting to the Rides Maintenance Technician you will be working to maintain the Resort's rides and equipment within the park, to a high standard of safety and efficiency and to fully participate in the execution and planning of the annual maintenance and certification programme, including all associated record keeping as demanded by HSE guidance notes and statutory requirements. This is a hands on role based on site at the Resort working in all weather conditions to carry out inspections, repairs and corrective actions.
Candidates should have completed a recognised apprenticeship or hold a recognised qualification e.g. City & Guilds 2381 as minimum qualification.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
• Qualified to at least 17th Edition BS7671 standard or approved equivalent
• Ideally you would have served a recognised apprenticeship
• Knowledge and practical experience of various motor controls including inverters
• Familiar with BSEN 13849 & BSEN 62061
• Diagnose ride electrical faults on a consistent basis and rectify
• Carry out electrical installation work
• Possess adequate working knowledge of associated regulations and legislations
Alongside a competitive annual salary and 28 days holiday you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Windsor, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible