Talent Acquisition Partner
Merlin Entertainments North America Hub, 8529, South Park Circle, Suite 200
Orlando, Florida, 32819
Talent Acquisition Partner
About the Role:
The Talent Acquisition Partner manages full-cycle recruitment strategies from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing, scheduling, and hiring top talent. You will collaborate with department managers and HR teams on a regular basis to proactively identify hiring needs with a focus on reducing the time to hire. As a member of our recruitment team, you will ensure that Merlin hires and retains the best employees and contribute to growing a strong talent pipeline.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Partner with hiring managers and HR teams to proactively determine staffing needs
- Source and attract candidates using a variety of sources – job boards, social media, community outreach and other grassroots efforts
- Develop well-crafted and creative job adverts
- Develop grassroots recruitment initiatives including community outreach
- Perform phone interviews and assess candidate fit
- Develop and implement social media campaigns to build employer brand and attract candidates
- Assist with managing the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and create reports
- Assist with managing various job boards and recruitment tools
- Effectively communicate employer information and benefits during screening process and represent Merlin as an employer of choice by providing a positive candidate experience
- Assist Talent Acquisition Leads with scheduling interviews, creating offer letters, and initiating on-boarding
- Various administrative tasks, project management and other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a recruiter – either in-house recruiter or staffing agency recruiter
- Excellent sourcing skills and ability to create effective job adverts and social media talent campaigns
- Strong interviewing skills and ability to identify best fit
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task as necessary
- Comfortable with Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS systems and ability to generate reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills and a sense of urgency
About The Benefits
In return you will find a competitive salary and benefits package including robust and affordable medical, vision, & dental plans, generous PTO, company-paid life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching plan offering) and free entry to all of our Merlin attractions which also extends to family and friends. In addition, you can expect continued growth of joining an exciting, global organization.
Merlin Entertainments Merlin Entertainments is a business built on fun. We are the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator. We operate over 100 attractions, eight hotels and three holiday villages in 22 countries across four continents and we run some of the best-known names in global leisure. These include the likes of SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, the Dungeons, the Eye brand, and LEGOLAND. Whether you are serving delicious food, working in the office, maintaining the attractions, entertaining guest or operating rides, the objective is to provide a truly memorable experience and a great day out for all members of the family.
Everyone Matters at Merlin.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters! Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.
We want to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to perform their best at interview, so if you have any additional requirements due to ill health or a disability, please contact our friendly team to have a discussion. You can get in contact at NAPeopleHUB@merlinentertainments.biz.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons...