We are Chessington World of Adventures Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
Helping to head up the team, our VIP Assistant Manager will drive the VIP brand across the Resort. This will involve new commercial products and experiences which cement CWoAR positioning as Britain’s Wildest Adventure. You will manage the team to deliver the highest standards of service throughout our VIP portfolio. You will be working closely with Hotel, Zoo and entertainments teams to create and deliver new wild and adventurous ideas. The role will become the face of the VIP department on a daily basis, gathering feedback from experiences and identifying gaps in the market for new and exciting sales opportunities.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
• Methodical in your approach, with a high attention to detail
• Strong background in sales in order to push the commerciality of the department across all areas of the business to drive towards revenue targets
• Have a proven track record in managing costs
• Creative in your thinking to enable you to deliver new and exciting VIP experiences that create memorable moments consistently.
• Passion to drive high levels of customer service standards and grow the department to become an established part of any Adventurer’s day!
• Ideally you will have theme park experience and a track record of exceeding expectations in a customer facing role
• Proven commercial awareness
• Able to manage a team to deliver high quality experiences to perfection
• Have a positive & enthusiastic attitude, will bring energy & motivation and you will be driven by Fun and Business.
This position is permanent working full time; 5 days out of 7, based on 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; shifts will include weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
Alongside a competitive annual salary between £18,000-£19,000 and 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
Want so see us in action?
- Job type
- Chessington, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration