We are Madame Tussauds London and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Assistant to make their mark by managing all stock – ensuring that we can meet the commercial demand of our business through planning, forecasting and control. Within this demanding role you will ensure that the right stock is in the right place at the right time. You’ll check and sign off all goods and deliveries and distribute stock throughout the attraction, ensuring effective use of our stock management system (Futura). With previous logistics/warehouse experience you already know the importance of stock rotation and you will do all that you can to keep waste and shrinkage to a minimum. Able to develop a thorough knowledge of our products, you will monitor stock levels and communicate any concerns to management whilst maintaining relevant paperwork for accurate accounting of incoming deliveries. With an analytical mind you’ll audit and report on slow moving lines, negative stock and short life products and be able to advise the retail team on opportunities to increase spend per head. Creating and maintaining a safe working environment, you will also deliver the highest levels of customer service to any guest that you meet whilst distributing/checking stock within our front of house areas.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
• Plenty of logistics/warehouse experience, with proven experience in managing stock
• Able to develop and nurture relationships with internal and external customers alike
• Enjoy working as part of our wider attraction team
• Strong IT skills, with experience of using Microsoft Office
• A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to challenge and review current processes, creating the strongest levels of efficiency
• Excellent communicator with the drive and motivation to ensure commercial success at every opportunity
This is a permanent, full time role working 5 days out of 7, including weekends and bank holidays.
Alongside a competitive annual salary you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Marylebone, London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible