METRO is a leading international specialist in wholesale and food retail. We work for 21 million customers with 21 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. Our sales brands METRO/MAKRO Cash & Carry and Real, our delivery services, and our digitization initiatives set the standards for tomorrow: for customer focus, technological innovation and sustainable business models. We keep an open mind and do all we can to help our customers achieve their goals. From Michelin star restaurants to ambitious independent visionaries and everyone in between - we're here to help the small business with big ideas and global businesses with local priorities to succeed. All 150,000 of us.
Your challenges and benefits when joining us
- Be part of unique challenging international projects on branding within global Marketing and local teams
- Get quickly your own responsibilities for international sub projects
- Get to know the inspiring world of lived internationality, diverse target groups and co-working with 26 Countries
- Work closely together with one of the most creative Communication Agency and support in coordination (agency briefing, steering, etc.)
- You may travel and support the international Marketing Summit abroad.
- Preparation of project related material like PowerPoint presentations, Excel and Word documents
- Support an Implementation of Campaigns for Brand and Promotions
- Exposure to an experienced, diverse international fast paced Marketing Team
- Last but not least: Have fun taking your job seriously. Learn within a unique team culture
- Bachelor-/Master-Studies in Business Administration, Economics or related studies (advanced study period)
- Strong analytical & strategic competencies and result orientation
- Excellent MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in Project Management would be an advantage
- Very good English communication skills (company language is English)
See job description
- Job type
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Sales & Marketing, Retail
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
- 6 months
METRO Cash & Carry
METRO operates in 25 countries with more than 700 stores, 110,000 employees, and 21 million customers. At METRO, internationality is not just a concept; it is what defines METRO’s business, its employees, and its operations. Taking inspiration from the entrepreneurial spirit and limitless energy of its customer, METRO’s success is shaped by the dedication to these independent business people. Relationships, partnerships, and trust with customers, suppliers, and employees are at the core of everything it does.
METRO and its employees put the needs of its customers at the forefront of everything they do. It is this attitude of customer orientation that allows METRO to grow, both in size and influence, as the company continues to seek out ways to provide innovative solutions to its core customers in the HoReCa sector. Whether through investment in start-ups with the METRO Accelerator, dedication to innovation through the internally selected Innovation Pioneers, or commitment to young talent with the METRO Potentials training programme, METRO understands the need to develop value-added services to support the growth of customer businesses.
METRO’s steady growth offers prospective employees a positive outlook for the future and the opportunity to develop new markets, build customer relationships, foster innovative customer solutions, and enjoy excellent career growth within the company.