A Cluster Marketing Communication Manager, is responsible for the overall creative service, Public Relations/Ad, and web/E-marketing of our company.
What will I be doing?
As Cluster Marketing Communication Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Deliver creative service as requested by all departments, including sales, marketing, owner services and contracts, while staying aligned with the most updated brand guidelines and legal requirements
- Plan and execute print/web/online collateral and marketing strategies
- Communicate/negotiate with vendors
- Create and execute a strategic and comprehensive advertising and public relations plan, including media planning as well as creative/visuals
- Communicate with other managers/divisions to create and execute effective advertising and public relations plans
- Plan and execute press releases, press conferences, press briefings, press tours, and overall press relations
- Make the timeshare owners'' newsletter (quarterly) as well as internal communications materials
- Supervise a Marketing Communications coordinator
What are we looking for?
• A Degree holder, with a minimum 3 years working experience in Marketing and Public Relations. Must have preferably worked in the hospitality industry.
• Ability to prioritize and manage own personal time efficiently within tight schedules
• Fluent in both spoken and written English.
• Good interpersonal skills and diplomatic.
• Ability to persuade, convince and influence others.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Khwaeng Suriya Wong, Thailand
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible