This position just got filled, but there are more jobs
Local Tour Guide
About the job
At Anantara we always behave in the following way…
· We have pride in the work we do, how we present ourselves, and how we communicate with our guests and our colleagues.
· We use our initiative and always find the best way to solve a problem for a guest or a colleague.
· We work as a team with colleagues across all departments to deliver the highest quality of service on all occasions.
· We always think of new ways to surprise and delight our guests.
· We treat guests and colleagues with dignity and respect. Everyone is important.
· We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
· We are proud to represent our hotel and our country to guests from all over the world.
They always try to anticipate and exceed the needs of customers and colleagues
They use their own initiative and good judgement to solve problems in a calm and efficient way
They enjoy working with others to achieve common goals. They volunteer as required to ensure the success of the team
They act with personal professionalism and integrity at all times
· Taking Responsibility:
They always conduct business honestly and fairly. They keep sensitive information confidential.
They can prioritise their workload effectively and be organised and structured at work
They manage their time and pay attention to detail. They know their jobs, and are able to work without close supervision.
They display a positive attitude, even under pressure. They personally check their work to ensure its accuracy.
· Delivering Results:
They are committed to meeting and exceeding all performance standards
They constantly look to develop their own professional skills and abilities
They perform job tasks in line with established policies and procedures
They always try to provide a top-quality experience to all our guests.
1. Knowledge in methods, techniques, principles and procedures on different fitness classes performed. 2. Fitness instructor certifications or its equivalent. 3. CPR and life saving certifications. 4. Familiar with the use of windows applications and programs such as excel, MS Word, Outlook, OPERA etc. 5. Diplma degree from a college or university with major course work related to health and science, recreation administration or a related field.