A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills or serene spa bliss.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorised water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness centre in a resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
· To work as a team with colleagues in all departments, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
· To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
· Check out with your Supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason
· To have a full knowledge of the services and facilities provided by the hotel in order to answer any questions the guests may have.
· Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area
· Follow all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager or Supervisor which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel
· Maintain your station in accordance with standards at all times
· Develop a complete knowledge of menus
· Learn and correctly use the Point of Sale equipment and follow procedures
· To maintain strict security measures when entering guest rooms, to maintain the privacy rights of our guests.
· Actively participate in all training meetings, to continually develop professional skills and increase guest satisfaction.
· Check corridors for trays when returning from taking orders (Room Service)
· Clean and break down trays in dish area, watching for condiments, salt, pepper, sugars, salt & pepper, etc.
With 2-5 years of experience in the same field in hotel industry
With pleasing personality and a well focused individual
Able to handle pressure at work and capability to multi-task
With excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
Arabic language is a plus
Videos To Watch