Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
- To work as a team with colleagues in all departments, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
- To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
- Check out with your Supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason
- To have a full knowledge of the services and facilities provided by the hotel in order to answer any questions the guests may have.
- Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area
- Follow all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager or Supervisor which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel
- Maintain your station in accordance with standards at all times
- Develop a complete knowledge of menus
- Learn and correctly use the Point of Sale equipment and follow procedures
- To maintain strict security measures when entering guest rooms, to maintain the privacy rights of our guests.
- Actively participate in all training meetings, to continually develop professional skills and increase guest satisfaction.
- Check corridors for trays when returning from taking orders (Room Service)
- Clean and break down trays in dish area, watching for condiments, salt, pepper, sugars, salt & pepper, etc.
• With previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant or Hotel operations
• Passion for excellent service
• Excellent team player
• Can able understand and speak English