As Bar Staff at the Woodstock, you are the personality behind the beer pumps and the expert on the drink's menu. You'll inject your personality every moment you’re with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again.
Join us at Castle Pubs, where each one of our pubs has its own story to tell. Think urban pubs packed with personality, craft beers and a unique atmosphere. If you’ve got pints of personality, we want to hear from you.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
• Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
• Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
• Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS BAR STAFF YOU'LL...
• Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy
• Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
• Work with our team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
• Be a champion of brand standards
• Know the menus inside out, making recommendations to our guests
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect drink, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
• Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
• Have a great eye for detail
• Always give great service
• Be a fun-loving, social, team player