With your support as a part time Food Production Operative at the Sawyers Arms, everything will run like clockwork! You’ll make sure everything is stocked up, clean, tidy and ready for the shift ahead.
Join us at Nicholson’s pubs, we’re a friendly bunch. We’ve been running pubs for nearly 150 years, so know a thing or two about great food, drink and classic British hospitality. If you have as much character as our pubs, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
• With us, your first role usually isn’t your last, over 40% of our Chefs go on to become a Head Chef!
• Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
• Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life
• Lifelong learning - Funded qualifications up to degree level
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVE YOU’LL…
• Be a champion of brand standards
• Support in keeping the kitchen clean during a busy shift
• Set up the kitchen ready for a smooth shift
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll....
• Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
• Be super organised
• Be a supportive team player