For our hotel we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Hotel Porter/ Conciërge. Are you always up to help guests with questions and with their luggage? Do you enjoy giving our guests a great time in Amsterdam because of your great service and recommendations? Are you looking for a flexible (side) job? Then you may be our new Hotel Porter / concierge!
Your main responsibilities are:
- Guiding our guests upon arrival and departure in the hotel through helping them with their baggage
- Giving information about hotel facilities and tourist attractions
- Making reservations in restaurants, theaters, etc.
- Organizing taxis.
The perfect candidate has:
- Enthusiastic, service minded, flexible and professional mindset.
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language is necessary.
- Knowledge of Amsterdam and surrounding area.
What do we have to offer you:
- Flexible 0-hours contract
- This position is classified in scale 3 with a salary between the €10,93- €12,30 gross per hour according to the Horeca CAO. Hourly wage can be different when <21 years old.
- Travel allowance of €5,- per day if you live 10 kilometres or more from the hotel
- Sunday allowance of 5%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
Please note that if you are not a citizen from a European state and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
How to apply for this career opportunity?
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. Website: Go to website
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/Conference-%26-Events-Trainee-JPNLS27X0.html
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’000 staff members, is represented in 24 countries with 72 hotels and resorts currently in operation. Focusing on expansion in its core markets of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts specializes in business and conference hotels, as well as holiday resorts, all reflecting a sense of place and respect for their local communities. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Zurich, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is passionate about delivering premium service, culinary enjoyment and sustainable environments – all with a personal touch.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre opened her doors in September 2006.
The hotel is situated on the ‘IJ’ and in the newest hot spot of Amsterdam between the Passengers Terminal and the Muziekgebouw.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a modern 4 star hotel and offers 408 luxury guest rooms and 2500m2 Conference space devided over 21 state of the art banquet rooms in the hotel and the meeting center. Our guests also have access to the Fitness & Wellness. Other facilities inf the hotel are the Silk Road restaurant that can seat up to 250 persons with the East meets West restaurant concept , Silk Bar and 24 hour Room service. Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a partner of IJvenues, together with the Music building, Bimhuis and the Passengers Terminal. For more information go to www.moevenpick-hotels.com/amsterdam & www.ijvenues.com.