Would you love to sell our beautiful new renovated hotel rooms? Do you love having an office with a great view? Are you the person who makes sure our guests are looking forward to their stay, because of your accuracy during the reservation process? We have the perfect position for you!
The perfect candidates has:
- An adequate educational background, preferably at a hotel school
- 1 to 2 years work experience in a similar position is preferred
- Enthusiastic, stress resistant and professional communicative skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language, a third language is a preference
- Willing to work an average of one Saturday shift per month
What do we have to offer you:
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- This position is classified in scale 5 with a salary between the €1.945,96 - €2.393,31 gross per month according to the Horeca CAO.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Hotels
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities
The main responsibilities include:
- Handling all incoming telephone calls, internet bookings, emails and faxes
- Confirming reservations and entering all room reservations into the reservations system Opera
- Responsible for performing the daily arrivals check and accurately check arrivals/reservations on rate, market segment, notes and traces
- Ensure all back up is attached to the daily folder that is distributed to the Front Office.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier. Website: Ga naar website
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/Conference-%26-Events-Trainee-JPNLS27X0.html
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, an international upscale hotel management company with over 16’000 staff members, is represented in 24 countries with 72 hotels and resorts currently in operation. Focusing on expansion in its core markets of Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts specializes in business and conference hotels, as well as holiday resorts, all reflecting a sense of place and respect for their local communities. Of Swiss heritage and headquartered in Zurich, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is passionate about delivering premium service, culinary enjoyment and sustainable environments – all with a personal touch.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre opened her doors in September 2006.
The hotel is situated on the ‘IJ’ and in the newest hot spot of Amsterdam between the Passengers Terminal and the Muziekgebouw.
Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a modern 4 star hotel and offers 408 luxury guest rooms and 2500m2 Conference space devided over 21 state of the art banquet rooms in the hotel and the meeting center. Our guests also have access to the Fitness & Wellness. Other facilities inf the hotel are the Silk Road restaurant that can seat up to 250 persons with the East meets West restaurant concept , Silk Bar and 24 hour Room service. Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam is a partner of IJvenues, together with the Music building, Bimhuis and the Passengers Terminal. For more information go to www.moevenpick-hotels.com/amsterdam & www.ijvenues.com.