PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/Conference-%26-Events-Trainee--JPNLS8CN0.html
Would you like to organize events for one of the largest conferences locations of Amsterdam? Are you good at multi-tasking? Are you able to exceed the wishes and expectations of guests? Then we are looking for you as our new Conference & Events Trainee.
The Sales & Marketing department consists of three sub departments: Conference & Events, Proactive Sales and marketing. As Conference & Events Trainee you will support the Conference & Events departments
- Selling of events
- Booking of group reservations
- Creating of offers
- Confirm appointments
- Contact person for internal bookings
- Giving tours through hotel
- Maximizing the occupancy
- More tasks and responsibilities can be gained based on performance.
- Attending a MBO or HBO hotel school or Sales & Marketing education
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory
- Representative, proactive and motivated
- Stress resistant and independent
- Available for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
- During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
- A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
A global firm with Swiss roots and a restaurant and hospitality heritage that dates back to the 1940s, our approach to service has remained consistent; warm, intuitive, personal and uniquely ‘Mövenpick’. We also embrace innovation to meet ever-changing guest needs and continue to celebrate our rich culinary legacy, setting trends but never compromising on quality and authenticity. An international company with a growing footprint, we take a sustainable and responsible approach, caring for local communities and protecting the environment in the destinations where we operate.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s most reputable upscale hotel management companies. Since it was established in 1973, the hospitality firm has expanded its international presence and today, manages 20,000-plus rooms in more than 80 hotels across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. With ambitious plans to further expand its footprint across these continents, the company is on track to meet its target of operating 125 properties by 2020. The company’s global workforce of 16,000 hospitality professionals are trained to ensure Mövenpick’s traditional Swiss values are always upheld, guaranteeing the 7.5 million guests who stay with us every year are well looked after.