PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpthehaguejobs.com/Movenpick-Hotel-Den-Haag/vacatures/Food-%26-Beverage-Management-Trainee-%28per-1-July%29-JPNLS37S0.html
Do you have a passion for Food & Beverage? Do you like to combine administrative tasks with operational work in 1 internship? Are you known for good organisation skills? Maybe you are our new F&B Management Trainee per 1 July
The Main responsibilities include:
- Assist manager with the day to day running of the hotel breakfast and By Noa restaurant services
- Support manager in the planning and execution of meetings and events
- Coordinating minibar and room service day to day operation
- Planning and execution of preliminary staff schedules according to business levels
- Coordinating stock rotation and controlling of inventory
- Assist in the development and change of menu items in alignment with POS system
- Collaborate with marketing to help grow the by Noa brand name on social media and associated websites
- Facilitate the daily execution financial procedures and reporting
- Assist in the supervision of the F&B operation in the absence of the manager
- Are currently enrolled in a MBO niveau 4 or HBO hotel/tourism or F&B education
- Are known as enthusiastic, hospitable, team-builder, stress-resistant and representative
- Have passion for the hospitality industry
- Do not have to be a specialist already, but you are eager to learn
- Speak and write Dutch and English
- Are available for at least 18 weeks, 5 days per week
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- A dynamic internship where you will experience the whole Food & Beverage department.
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Excellent opportunities for internal training and schooling during the internship
- Discount on Rooms and Food & Beverage within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Services
- Excellent international career development opportunities after your internship
Please note that if you are not a citizen of the European and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
A global firm with Swiss roots and a restaurant and hospitality heritage that dates back to the 1940s, our approach to service has remained consistent; warm, intuitive, personal and uniquely ‘Mövenpick’. We also embrace innovation to meet ever-changing guest needs and continue to celebrate our rich culinary legacy, setting trends but never compromising on quality and authenticity. An international company with a growing footprint, we take a sustainable and responsible approach, caring for local communities and protecting the environment in the destinations where we operate.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s most reputable upscale hotel management companies. Since it was established in 1973, the hospitality firm has expanded its international presence and today, manages 20,000-plus rooms in more than 80 hotels across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. With ambitious plans to further expand its footprint across these continents, the company is on track to meet its target of operating 125 properties by 2020. The company’s global workforce of 16,000 hospitality professionals are trained to ensure Mövenpick’s traditional Swiss values are always upheld, guaranteeing the 7.5 million guests who stay with us every year are well looked after.