PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpthehaguejobs.com/Movenpick-Hotel-Den-Haag/vacatures/Food-%26-Beverage-Trainee-%28per-1-July%29--JPNLS4XJ0.html
Do you have a passion for food & beverage? Do you give the best wine recommendations to our guests? And would you like to become a real expert in F&B?
The main responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent wait service to guests to ensure guest satisfaction
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
- Is able to work with the POS system diligently, entering orders and making corrections if necessary
- Learning food and beverage content in order to making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons
- Carry out set standards and procedures to ensure all tasks and responsibilities are carried out in a timely manner
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and guests alike in order to secure a smooth and accurate transition of information
- Carrying out all roles and functions of the F&B department.
- Is currently enrolled in a MBO hotel/tourism or F&B education
- Is known as enthusiastic, hospitable, team-builder, stress-resistant and representative
- Has passion for the hospitality industry
- Does not have to be a specialist already, but you are eager to learn
- Speak and write Dutch and English
- Is available for at least 18 weeks, 5 days per week
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- A dynamic internship where you will experience the whole Food & Beverage department.
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Excellent opportunities for internal training and schooling during the internship
- Discounts on Rooms and Food & Beverage within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Services
- Excellent international career development opportunities after your internship
Please note that if you are not a citizen of the European and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
A global firm with Swiss roots and a restaurant and hospitality heritage that dates back to the 1940s, our approach to service has remained consistent; warm, intuitive, personal and uniquely ‘Mövenpick’. We also embrace innovation to meet ever-changing guest needs and continue to celebrate our rich culinary legacy, setting trends but never compromising on quality and authenticity. An international company with a growing footprint, we take a sustainable and responsible approach, caring for local communities and protecting the environment in the destinations where we operate.
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s most reputable upscale hotel management companies. Since it was established in 1973, the hospitality firm has expanded its international presence and today, manages 20,000-plus rooms in more than 80 hotels across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. With ambitious plans to further expand its footprint across these continents, the company is on track to meet its target of operating 125 properties by 2020. The company’s global workforce of 16,000 hospitality professionals are trained to ensure Mövenpick’s traditional Swiss values are always upheld, guaranteeing the 7.5 million guests who stay with us every year are well looked after.