Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at - email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Magna Hospitality Group, L.C. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Under the guidance of the Director of Front Office, oversee the daily operations of the Front Desk.
- Review current days expected arrivals and check all VIP and special request reservations to ensure that they are pre-registered, blocked properly and other departments are notified of room assignment.
- Review the daily room availability and inform staff. Check status of departures on a daily basis. Relay all pertinent information to the front office and the next manager on duty
- Manage and balance room inventory per company SOP
- Ensure staffing levels adequate daily for the hotels occupancy levels
- Assist in review of front office staff performance, advising on their learning needs and take part in staffs succession planning as well as handling disciplinary actions where necessary
- Update, maintain and manage rooming list
- Assist with group and high-volume check ins
- Attend and participate in weekly Resume meetings, updating all crew on any new procedure
- Work with different departments to ensure rooms have the amenities as noted on guests reservations
- One to two years of hotel experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must have excellent customer relations skills and leadership capability.
- Must be detail oriented with outstanding organization and communication skills
- Must possess basic computer skills
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- New York, NY, United States
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract