Working with local sales offices in different Countries and with the Corporate Head Office, the Web Content Specialist is responsible for the content management of local websites.
• English mother tongue, any other European language is considered an advantage;
• Bachelor degree;
• Previous experience in a similar role;
• Proficient use of Microsoft Excel;
• A number-driven person, comfortable with mathematical, statistical and quantitative reasoning;
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment, balancing multiple priorities;
• High level of attention to detail;
• Excellent communication, organization, time management and analytical/problem solving.
• Regularly reviews and updates the web and mobile sites content, including text, graphics, video, audio, etc., and proactively brings ideas to better sales and marketing promotional plan;
• Is responsible for the creation and acquisition of content in accordance with assigned countries editorial plan;
• Proofreads translations, adds graphics, animation and video using the MSC Cruises content management tool;
• Uses metadata and other methods to optimize search engine positions;
• Analyses website usage statistics and provides direct feedback with the goal to improve revenue;
• Recommends changes in editorial policy and site design.
Right to work in Italy
Web Content Supervisor
- Job type
- Naples, Italy
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
MSC Cruises is the only company in the world to receive the "7 Golden Pearls" award from Bureau Veritas, the global certification agency, in recognition of its high level of quality management and environmental responsibility. The Company has also achieved ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 certification for the quality and food safety of all aspects of its catering, both on shore and on board. Furthermore, MSC Cruises believes that global leadership brings increased responsibility towards the physical and human environments in which it operates. As such, a long term partnership with UNICEF was undertaken in 2009 to support UNICEF’s efforts at first to provide education to under privileged children in Brazil and anti-malaria solutions in various African countries. The partnership was renewed in 2014 to tackle malnutrition in developing countries and in emergency situations. Since the beginning of the partnership, over four million euros were raised.