Spannende Kreuzfahrt Jobs mit Gästekontakt
Following instruction of Chef Baker to ensure high standards of all pastry products and presentation, including portion and quality control
1. Check cleanleness of Bakery station before start of each shift
2. Prepare Bakery products as specified by the Executive Chef assuring food safety and high quality
3. Check temperature and condition of materials and refrigerators and discard any potential hazardous food.
4. Apply food costs, quality and portions controls as required by Executive Chef. Minimize food spoiler
5. Comply with HACCP Sanitation standards and ensure that personnel in the Bakery section respect Sanitation Standard procedure
6. Order and collect daily from the F&B Store all supplies required for immediate operations, ensuring that no partly used item is returned to the storeroom
7. Investigate complaints concerning quality, taste, smell, appearance of any Bakery items rejected by Guest or waiter and advise Executive Chef of the causes
1. Fluent English, oral and written skills.
2. Documentated and successful service at least 2 completed contract in similar position at sea or in hotel operating under International Food Safety Standards;
•Valid passport (at least with 6 months validity before joining);
•STCW95/2010 certification (basic firefighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility, security awareness, passenger ship familiarization) it's compulsory before joining the vessel;
•Good Health declaration (released by a recognized doctor) it's mandatory before joining the vessel;
•Criminal record (mandatory prior embarkation schedule).
JOIN US AND SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN GROW!
MSC Cruises has grown exponentially since 2003. In such a short time, we have built a fleet of 21 modern and most environmentally advanced ships!
With our constant expansion, our fleet will grow in capacity with the arrival of eight new ships in three different classes by 2027.
One of our latest ships – MSC World Europa – was delivered in 2022, inaugurating the World Class. It is our largest cruise ship to date, with a capacity of over 6,700 passengers, served by more than 2,000 crew members.
In 2022 we also inaugurated the MSC Seascape which features new immersive high-tech entertainment with innovative technology that provides guests with endless leisure options.
From 2023 MSC Cruises will enter the Luxury segment by launching its first of four Explora Journeys ships. The ships will be equipped with the best and latest environmental technology and bestowed with a highly-innovative design.
With four new mega-ships and four Luxury ships to be built and delivered between 2023 and 2027, the biggest and most important challenge for MSC Cruises is to find, recruit and train a high number of new crew members needed to provide the service, fun and safety that have become hallmarks of MSC Cruises.
This massive project is already well under way. The Human Resources Team is not only working to recruit the best talents but is also visiting our manning agencies and hiring partners around the world to ensure that the right people and facilities are in place to prepare this ‘army’ of new crew members for their life at sea.
We need motivated and ambitious crew members who work with passion and understand the value of a smile.