The Yacht Club Director ensures the management of all aspects of the guest experience, crew development and financial performance in the Yacht Club, a unique and exclusive section of the ship.
• Oversees all aspects of the guest experience from Embarkation to the Butler service, Cabin, Conciergerie, Lounge and the Yacht Club Restaurant;
• Manages a team of up to 50 persons including scheduling and performance evaluations;
• Manages and develops the quality of services and products on-board in collaboration with the department heads and shore side departments;
• Ensures that crew members are trained to apply the Yacht Club service standards;
• Acts as an ambassador to the Yacht Club Brand;
• Is present during embarkation and disembarkation, High Tea, Cocktail Receptions and the Dinner service;
• Ensures that guest feed-back is dealt with promptly and professionally.
• Fluent English and a second European language or Chinese;
• A Diploma in International hospitality management;
• Minimum 3 years of managerial experience in a luxury hotel or luxury cruise ship;
• Computer proficiency in Fidelio, Excel, Word and MS Outlook;
• F&B and/or Front Office experience;
• Excellent networking and communication skills;
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skill;
•Dedicated and devoted to providing luxury service;
• Good business acumen.
- Job type
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
MSC Cruises is the only company in the world to receive the "7 Golden Pearls" award from Bureau Veritas, the global certification agency, in recognition of its high level of quality management and environmental responsibility. The Company has also achieved ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 certification for the quality and food safety of all aspects of its catering, both on shore and on board. Furthermore, MSC Cruises believes that global leadership brings increased responsibility towards the physical and human environments in which it operates. As such, a long term partnership with UNICEF was undertaken in 2009 to support UNICEF’s efforts at first to provide education to under privileged children in Brazil and anti-malaria solutions in various African countries. The partnership was renewed in 2014 to tackle malnutrition in developing countries and in emergency situations. Since the beginning of the partnership, over four million euros were raised.