An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nobu Hotels first European hotel, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch. We are seeking a Barback to join the team at Nobu Hotel Shoreditch. If you are passionate about hospitality, then we want to hear from you!
Located on Willow Street in the Shoreditch area of London, the hotel will feature 150 rooms including 7 suites, an 80-seat lobby lounge and a 240 seat Nobu restaurant with outdoor courtyard. Additionally, the property boasts a 178 square metre event space with natural light, and wellness facilities. Unique to London, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch offers a blend of Shoreditch’s creative energy with Nobu’s ethos of simple luxury. We are a very established brand who can offer growth and development, alongside the opportunity to travel.
- Restock bar
- Assist with stock-take
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Able to work a flexible schedule in order to accommodate the business needs.
- Friendly and professional attitude at all times.
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of all service areas.
- Has extensive knowledge of IKAATI tea selection and coffee (incl. blends, origins, coffee art,styles, presentation, etc).
- Maintain up-to-date information on food and beverage
- Always keep BOH corridors tidy and free from garbage – take pride in the area.
- Deliver, prepare, set and clear out food and beverage requirements as requested by guests and management
In return we offer a competitive package that includes:
- Meals on duty
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch is an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B other, F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch
Located on Willow Street in the Shoreditch area of London, the hotel will feature 150 rooms including 7 suites, a lobby lounge and a 240 seat Nobu restaurant with outdoor courtyard. Additionally, the property boasts a 179 square metre event space with natural light, and wellness facilities.
Nobu Hospitality was recently named one of luxury’s 25 most innovative brands, by Robb Report. This prestigious reputation has been built on perfecting the balance of luxury, fun and theatre, delivered by heartfelt passion and pride of service.
Unique to London, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch offers a blend of Shoreditch’s creative energy with Nobu’s ethos of simple luxury.