An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nobu Hotels first European hotel, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch
We are seeking a Night Guest Service Agent/Auditor to join the team at Nobu Hotel Shoreditch. If you are passionate about hospitality and have at least a year experience in a luxury hotel, then we want to hear from you
Located on Willow Street in the Shoreditch area of London, the hotel will feature 150 rooms including 7 suites, an 80-seat lobby lounge and a 240 seat Nobu restaurant with outdoor courtyard
Additionally, the property boasts a 178 square metre event space with natural light, and wellness facilities. Unique to London, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch offers a blend of Shoreditch’s creative energy with Nobu’s ethos of simple luxury. We are a very established brand who can offer growth and development, alongside the opportunity to travel
- Work overnight shift.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Assist late arrivals and early departures
- Coordinate guest requests, reservations and miscellaneous tasks as required.
- Assist guests with transportation needs.
- Provide brochures, maps and collateral on guest activities, attractions and places of interest.
- Provide tours and show rooms in the hotel for perspective guests.
- Previous knowledge in OPERA is an asset
In return we offer a competitive package that includes:
- Meals on duty
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch is an equal opportunities employer. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Other, Guest Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch
Located on Willow Street in the Shoreditch area of London, the hotel will feature 150 rooms including 7 suites, a lobby lounge and a 240 seat Nobu restaurant with outdoor courtyard. Additionally, the property boasts a 179 square metre event space with natural light, and wellness facilities.
Nobu Hospitality was recently named one of luxury’s 25 most innovative brands, by Robb Report. This prestigious reputation has been built on perfecting the balance of luxury, fun and theatre, delivered by heartfelt passion and pride of service.
Unique to London, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch offers a blend of Shoreditch’s creative energy with Nobu’s ethos of simple luxury.