Are you looking for a challenging graduation internship per August 2021?
As a Duty Management intern within Team NASA (Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport) you and your colleagues are committed to a unique and positive guest experience every day. At NASA we don't think in boxes, strict standards and manuals. We think it is especially important that you are yourself and feel at home, because only then will you serve our guests with genuine enthusiasm.
With the Duty team you will ensure an unforgettable guest experience. As a quick decision-maker and hospitality lover, you are the extra person to take on the challenge. We can write down a lot about what you are going to do and how you should do it, but we would rather just send you a job profile. Because let's be honest, a Manager on Duty just does a lot in a shift that can start at 7:00 am or 3:00 pm ... from doing a room check, of introducing the VIP treatment to working in the restaurant to generate an optimal guest experience of treating a possible complaint ... and everything in between.
- Enrolled in a hospitality management study;
- Speaks fluently Dutch and English;
- You have your own transport or you live in the immediate vicinity of Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport;
- You are looking for an internship of 5 to 10 months (preferred);
- Unique and creative;
- Someone who has a high sense of responsibility and likes socializing mixed with a good dose of humor;
- Available from August 2021
- Within this international working environment you can expect a team where you can be completely yourself
- As trainee you receive a compensation of € 600 per month based on a full-time working week
- Free use of our sport facilities and several sport events
- Discount on staying with us, Accor hotels, in the Benelux
Every Novotel is a destination in itself.
The natural and intuitive modern design gives our hotels a relaxed but lively atmosphere, making each area the perfect spot for guests and locals to have a drink, a bite to eat, work, play or just relax.
At Novotel, everyone can disconnect from busy life and make time to reconnect with themselves, their family or friends, through a range of rewarding experiences that have been designed to enhance life balance, sense of wellbeing but also enjoyment.
Guests feel comforted and energized, wherever they are from or however they arrived, solo or as a family.
At Novotel, we help our guests focus on moments that really matter and regain control time.
500 hotels in more than 60 countries around the world