FO Korean Management Trainee (Native Korean speaking / English speaking)
About the job
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
Responsible for all activities relevant to the Front Desk such as the reception, check in / out, rooming of all Hotel guests, foreign exchange and assisting them with inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
• Greets all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest’s name at every opportunity
• Registers and rooms all arrivals according to established procedures
• Maintains intimate knowledge of departmental standards and procedures
• Performs check in, check out and room change procedures and ensures all data are entered completely into the hotel systems in accordance with reservation
• Maintains cashier float and ensures accurate daily report of all money received
• Cashes hotel guest’s personal and travelers checks and assists with currency exchange
• Keeps abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures
• Responsible and attends to guest’s request of using the service of safety box at all times
• Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures, for programs such as; Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and also Accor Loyalty programs.
• Attends to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, referees problems to supervisor/Duty Manager if he/she unable to assist
• Is familiar with other Accor hotels so that guest indicating any next destination on the registration card can be “sold” an onward booking to another Accor hotel
• Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service
• Performs the audit balances and prepares all works for audit in an orderly fashion
• When on night shift, checks night report, prepare the morning report and prepare all necessary forms for the guest arrival
• Maintains comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures including correct forms to use, how to read fax, e-mail, messages, and how to interpret availability sources within the reservation systems
• Maintains exemplary department standards of behavior and appearance and attitude as expected in a Novotel
• Takes personal interest and pride to ensure that the front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state al all times
• Endeavors to maintain the high standards of the hotel with particular regard to the importance of A/Club member and other VIP’s and with reference to hotel and to be a health or safety hazard
• Conversant with emergency evacuation and fire procedures for relevant department
• Perform any other task assigned based on Novotel Danang Premier needs or requirements.
Required Skills –
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Able to read and write English
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and OPERA
• Native Korean speaking / English speaking
• High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
• Competitive benefit package
• Free ticket for entertainment in Bana Hills, Asia park...;
• Discount for all services of Accor
- Language required: English.
Destination hotels that make everyday moments matter
Every Novotel is a destination in itself.
The natural and intuitive modern design gives our hotels a relaxed but lively atmosphere, making each area the perfect spot for guests and locals to have a drink, a bite to eat, work, play or just relax.
At Novotel, everyone can disconnect from busy life and make time to reconnect with themselves, their family or friends, through a range of rewarding experiences that have been designed to enhance life balance, sense of wellbeing but also enjoyment.
Guests feel comforted and energized, wherever they are from or however they arrived, solo or as a family.
At Novotel, we help our guests focus on moments that really matter and regain control time.
500 hotels in more than 60 countries around the world