Oetker Collection hotels are true masterpieces located in the world’s most desirable destinations. Each property is a landmark and a timeless icon of elegance. With deep devotion to local culture and community, our Hosts of Choice preserve a tradition of legendary European hospitality and genuine family spirit that began in 1872.
The collection includes L’Apogée Courchevel, Le Bristol Paris, Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden, Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes, Château Saint-Martin & Spa in Vence, The Lanesborough in London, Eden Rock-St Barths, Jumby Bay Island in Antigua, Palácio Tangará in São Paulo, The Woodward in Geneva, Hotel La Palma in Capri (opening Spring 2022) and more than 150 private villas around the globe.
The Lanesborough is one of our Oetker Collection Masterpiece.
The Lanesborough – classically British service in a remarkably vibrant and elegant London residence.
By joining our teams, you are committed to respecting the values that make The Lanesborough and Oetker Collection famous.
The Lanesborough invites you to join its teams and offers you the best opportunities for career and development within the amazing Oetker Collection Hotels.
The team of The Lanesborough are waiting for you to have an exceptional experience!
London, United Kingdom
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a strong and experienced Senior Finance Assistant to join a well-established and successful team at The Lanesborough Hotel. You will be a motivator with excellent organisational skills, have a professional manner and be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines. This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Finance team in London’s most renowned hotel and offers excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
Duties & Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Carries out daily reconciliations of all bank accounts detailing movement and balancing the General ledger accounts to the latest bank statements.
• Assists in the preparation of the monthly profit and loss statement in liaison with the Executive Head of Finance and Financial Controller.
• Carries out monthly reconciliations of all Balance Sheet accounts by the fifth working day of the month.
• Prepares month end journals for accruals, pre-payments, balance sheet adjustments, cost re-allocations and passes them to Executive Head of Finance or Financial Controller for further approval and posting to the General Ledger.
• Prepares monthly payments to HMRC and Pension providers.
• Liaises with Asset Management company regarding the VAT reconciliation for Lanesborough Management Ltd and prepares quarterly payments for VAT to HMRC.
• Manages asset register using the software provided ensuring it balances with the General Ledger and that all additions and disposals are processed in the system in a timely manner.
• Prepares AD Hoc payments to suppliers as approved by Executive Head of Finance/Financial Controller on HSBC Net and foreign payment software (e.g. Fexco).
• Processes payments via BACS Tel following approval from Executive Head of Finance/Financial Controller and MD.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits (Conditions apply):
· Private Medical Insurance
· Enhanced Pension Scheme
· Dental and Optical Benefits
· Season Ticket Loan
· Cycle Scheme (Loan to Purchase)
· Training & Development Plans
· Training Fund Assistance
· Awards & Recognition Programs
· Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
· Laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
· Employee Social events and Wellness programmes
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
If you wish to invest in Oetker Collection, we encourage you to take this opportunity and we would be very happy to have you as member of our team.