We’re looking for a Commercial Analyst to join our Pricing and Revenue Management team to crunch the numbers and deliver the insight needed to shape onefinestay’s unique business model.
As a rapidly growing business, we rely on performance data and commercial analysis. Our small group of elite analysts live and breathe excel and have a laser focus on improving revenue, bookings and profitability. With this comes an incredibly diverse range of projects, and interaction with teams across the business.
And that’s where you come in. Our business model is completely unique, so normal rules on pricing and revenue management don’t apply. You’ll need to get to grips with what we’ve learnt so far and quickly – because soon you’ll be providing the analysis we use to make strategic decisions about where we head next. This is a challenging and highly visible role for a deft data innovator who’s happy to take responsibility for commercial decisions and to take on their own projects. As your insight takes onefinestay to new and exciting places, your career will follow.
This role is based in London and reports to our Director of Pricing and Revenue Management.
- Developing pricing strategies for new and existing markets
- Delivering analysis and pricing recommendations across our global portfolio of homes
- Researching and setting launch prices for new markets
- Maximising returns for onefinestay and homeowners through active revenue management
- Building scalable tools and processes to measure and respond to pricing and profitability performance in our rapidly expanding business
- Developing benchmarking capability against other accommodation providers
- Working closely with our sales, marketing, distribution, supply, finance and operations teams to identify opportunities and successfully implement pricing and revenue management strategies
Skills and experience
- Experience of working with data in a commercial, results driven environment
- Great commercial decision making and judgement
- Driven self-starter, ready to roll up your sleeves and help shape our future
- Inquisitive and analytical mindset. Capable of tackling complex problems and identifying the key issues
- Highly numerate, with fine attention to detail and second nature quality control
- Love of building and playing with models in Excel
- Experience of (or desire to learn) SQL
- Experience of using Python for data analysis
- Highly developed communication skills. Using empathy to build relationships and work across teams and locations
- Experience delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Personal integrity
- A good degree from a great university (ideally in a quantitative or analytical subject) or equivalent experience
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- Revenue Management
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
We’re bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities. And we’re looking for talent to help us build it, evangelise about it, and deliver it to create great experiences. We’re doing something no one has ever done before and there are myriad things we need help with. Whether it’s to take care of our guests and our members (and their homes), sell onefinestay to homeowners and would-be guests, or refine our background operations, we’re setting ourselves the highest standards, scrutinising our processes and generally bending technology to our will.
Can you picture yourself bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities? We’re looking for people who treat their work as a craft and want to make an impact from the first minute. Are you that special someone? Come. Join us - find out more at onefinestay.com/jobs