onefinestay is looking for a hungry, results driven Sales Executive within our Leisure Division. Our Sales Executives take a consultative approach, partnered with a unique blend of professionalism, creativity & high levels of customer service, to ensure the best possible customer journey for both new and repeat guests.
You should have a passion for travel and a deep knowledge of our core destinations, which include the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii and Europe and general experience in a sales based role within the hospitality field.
If you are passionate about being a part of a team that makes positive changes in the lives of others through travel, we have a seat at the table for you.
- Handling warm leads (no cold calling!) for guests interested in booking various properties within the onefinestay global leisure portfolio
- Follow Salesforce best practices as designated by management to maintain leads/opportunities and win business for assigned accounts.
- Cultivate repeat business, boost revenue growth, and increase customer acquisition levels by providing a positive and consultative sales approach to our customer base. .
- Assist the Director of Sales, Team Leads, Account Managers and fellow sales executives with destination knowledge, sales support and ad-hoc requests/projects as needed
- Achieve sales targets, phone metrics and other sales specific goals set forth by management and the senior leadership team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry specific experience.
- 3-5 years sales experience with demonstrated and verifiable successful sales record
- Experience with Salesforce/ CRM practices
- Experience with Talkdesk phone system a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish speaker a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some holidays and weekends
- Base Salary Commission Annual Bonus based on performance
- Casual/Flexible working environment
- Benefits including Medical, Vision and Dental
- Generous time off package
- Discounted rates at our properties around the globe
- Job type
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
We’re bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities. And we’re looking for talent to help us build it, evangelise about it, and deliver it to create great experiences. We’re doing something no one has ever done before and there are myriad things we need help with. Whether it’s to take care of our guests and our members (and their homes), sell onefinestay to homeowners and would-be guests, or refine our background operations, we’re setting ourselves the highest standards, scrutinising our processes and generally bending technology to our will.
Can you picture yourself bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities? We’re looking for people who treat their work as a craft and want to make an impact from the first minute. Are you that special someone? Come. Join us - find out more at onefinestay.com/jobs