We are looking for a trainee to join our Homeowner Relationship Management team.
onefinestay, the world''s leading luxury private rental brand, offers its guests a unique possibility to live like a local in exceptional private residences in over 180 destinations worldwide. Our mission is to not only deliver the finest homes, in the most exquisite destinations but also to turn those stays into the most memorable experiences that money can buy.
The roleAs soon as the owner decides to join us, it is the role of the Homeowner Relations Team to manage the ongoing partnership with the homeowners and Stay Managers. The Homeowner Relations Managers (HRMs) are the main point of contact and are responsible for communication with the owner. It will be your role to assist the HRMs in a variety of different tasks.
Your charisma will help you build relationships of trust with the owners, your number will be in their favorites and they will not hesitate to use it: to ask for advice or a favor, to give updates on the home or simply to thank you. Without the trust of our hosts, onefinestay could not exist and it''s up to you to delight them.
- Create trusted relationships with our hosts and build loyalty
- To be the best ambassador of the needs of the owners, and know how to reconcile their requests with our constraints
- To assist the HRMs in daily, admin and project tasks.
- High School of Business, University or equivalent experience
- A desire to develop in a high-growth, ever changing company
- Quick thinking, excellent communication skills, and the ability to stay zen under pressure
- An open and collaborative style of work English and French minimum, additional languages beneficial
- Attention to detail
Why join us
- Accelerated accountability and learning
- Exposure to a wide range of professions in the organization
- A relaxed and stimulating work environment
- Job type
- Paris, France
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
We’re bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities. And we’re looking for talent to help us build it, evangelise about it, and deliver it to create great experiences. We’re doing something no one has ever done before and there are myriad things we need help with. Whether it’s to take care of our guests and our members (and their homes), sell onefinestay to homeowners and would-be guests, or refine our background operations, we’re setting ourselves the highest standards, scrutinising our processes and generally bending technology to our will.
Can you picture yourself bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities? We’re looking for people who treat their work as a craft and want to make an impact from the first minute. Are you that special someone? Come. Join us - find out more at onefinestay.com/jobs