Be the face of onefinestay
Our Meet and Greet team are the smiling face of our company. Answering the door to each and every guest that arrives, they’re the first (and often the last) onefinestay team member a guest will encounter face-to-face. We rely on them to give our guests the ideal start to their onefinestay. It takes a special kind of person Someone who’s considerate, empathetic and welcoming. And you know how to make a good impression, while making sure it’s the home that gets the spotlight. Our guests touch down from dawn till dusk, so you''ll need to be flexible too, although most likely onefinestay will play sidecar to another passion in your life. And because you can choose when you want to work, you might find that the two get along rather well.
One last thing – a good level of fluency in English and French is essential.
Skills and experience
- Warm and friendly character.
- Excellent communication skills, in both English and French.
- Strong work ethic.
- Flexible schedule – late-night and weekend arrivals are not uncommon.
Why join us?
- 20€ per meet and greet.
- The opportunity to meet guests from all over the world, in unique and distinctive homes.
- A glimpse of Paris’ best-kept secret spaces.
- A chance to work in a vibrant and fun environment with like-minded individuals
- The opportunity to work as much, or as little, as you want.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- Front Office concierge, Guest Relations
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
We’re bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities. And we’re looking for talent to help us build it, evangelise about it, and deliver it to create great experiences. We’re doing something no one has ever done before and there are myriad things we need help with. Whether it’s to take care of our guests and our members (and their homes), sell onefinestay to homeowners and would-be guests, or refine our background operations, we’re setting ourselves the highest standards, scrutinising our processes and generally bending technology to our will.
Can you picture yourself bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities? We’re looking for people who treat their work as a craft and want to make an impact from the first minute. Are you that special someone? Come. Join us - find out more at onefinestay.com/jobs