With so many homes to manage and a large number of guests coming and going, we''re never short of surprises. Which is why we need someone who can respond quickly to a variety of tasks to help keep hosts and guests happy. That person is our Runner, and whether packing and preparing in the warehouse, darting across town to deliver a bottle of champagne, changing light bulbs, fixing blinds or picking up supplies, it''s someone who can turn their deft hand to a any task across the whole of Paris. Someone who can think on their feet, stay concentrated and alert with a variety of challenges – and charm our guests when they encounter them. You''ll be out in Paris on your lonesome a lot of the time, but you''ll have our tight-knit team behind you when to ask for help. Feedback is key, and as you''ll be in the field, we need to hear what''s going on after every activity – so being observant is crucial. No two days will be the same for the onefinestay Runner. You''ll help save guests in distress, reassure hosts and navigate the world of Parisian concierges. It''s not easy on the front-line, but if you can arrive smiling at the end of a manic day, with a bag of missing towels – and still help guests find their way to the nearest supermarket – you''ll quickly see the rewards are more than what you''ll see on paper. You''ll be an integral part of onefinestay in Paris.Responsibilities
- Being prepared to accept any challenge and offer suggestions for our guests.
- Doing basic DIY – e.g. light bulbs, tightening screws, changing a washer on a leaky tap.
- Warehouse packing – preparing the duvets, sheets, towels, toiletries or cots for our homes.
- Buying – we always need extras planned or otherwise, from soap to steam irons.
- Time Managing – getting around efficiently and being autonomous.
- Office administrating – in the quieter moments, giving a helping hand to all the office teams.
Skills and experience
- A-levels or Bac 2 minimum.
- At least a small level of practical experience, work or internship.
- Good level of English and French.
- Hospitable and always willing to please staff and guests alike.
- Active, and ready for physical and mental challenges.
- Proactive and reactive, in equal measure.
- The necessary autonomy for our environment.
- Available to work weekends as part of a rota.
Why join us?
- Navigo paid in full.
- Working in a tight knit team and learning all the time.
- Meeting new people every day.
- Job type
- Paris, France
- Guest Relations, Customer Service
- English, French (optional)
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
We’re bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities. And we’re looking for talent to help us build it, evangelise about it, and deliver it to create great experiences. We’re doing something no one has ever done before and there are myriad things we need help with. Whether it’s to take care of our guests and our members (and their homes), sell onefinestay to homeowners and would-be guests, or refine our background operations, we’re setting ourselves the highest standards, scrutinising our processes and generally bending technology to our will.
Can you picture yourself bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities? We’re looking for people who treat their work as a craft and want to make an impact from the first minute. Are you that special someone? Come. Join us - find out more at onefinestay.com/jobs