● Supervises daily activities, ensuring staff supervision and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
● Safeguards hospitality excellence, training staff and ensuring continual improvement is achieved.
● Delivers guests experience and offer concierge services in the resort.
● Provides effective leadership to resort team members, planning their work under the approval of the Resort manager.
● Helps the Resort Managers in reporting.
● Initiates corrective actions if needed.
● Supervises maintenance work and refurbishment projects, ensuring the villas always meet the highest standards.
● Hospitality Master’s degree with strong performance from a leading university
● Significant experiences in hospitality industry, including front office, housekeeping and hotel operations
● Knowledge of, fascination with and love for Mykonos island and Greece
● Love for Hospitality environment, commercially minded – over-delivering on targets is why you come to work
● Team player and know how to motivate a team in high-pressure situations
● Oral and written fluency in English. Additional languages and Greek basics a plus.
● Knowhow of the VIP managem
Education Level: Master / MBA
Study area: Hospitality Management
Optional languages: Russian,Greek,Arabic
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
AccorHotels opens 1 new hotels every 30 hours and recruits 20,000 talents each year, which means 1 new member to the AccorHotels Family every 6 minutes!
Now is the time to join this global leader in hospitality, whether you’re fresh out of hospitality school or a star talent from another industry considering a career move. With opportunities available in hotel operations, digital services, distribution, revenue management, food and beverage, guest experience, and more, AccorHotels offers talents not just a job, but a career with true development potential and global reach.
Watch four AccorHotels executives discuss what’s new and exciting at the company, how AccorHotels differentiates itself from its competitors, and where their own career paths have led within the group. One thing they all have in common: a strong vision for the future of AccorHotels and for tomorrow’s top talents within the organization.
To learn more about AccorHotels and its career opportunities, watch the full video introductions.