We’re looking for a bright and charismatic Supply Acquisition Manager to help grow our portfolio. As someone who feels comfortable in any scenario, you’ll jump at the opportunity to evaluate beautiful properties, meet with a wide range of interesting and influential people – and show them the benefits of our service.
You will be responsible for growth through supply acquisition in the Americas focused on Los Angeles. You’ll market to potential clients, manage the sales pipeline, negotiate contracts, close deals and build rapport with each newly accepted homeowner or property manager. You will ensure the standards of our portfolio are high and consistent. You will work on bringing on new supply and, through effective pricing and homeowner expectation management, ensure these homes reach their full commercial potential by achieving the desired occupancy.
This role will report into the Head of Supply, West Coast based in Los Angeles.
- Generate and convert homeowner leads through both proactive and reactive outreach. This includes face-to-face meetings, over the phone, and via e-mail. The aim is to build a portfolio of extraordinary homes and inspire trust and confidence in onefinestay.
- Being commercially accountable. Our homeowners entrust us with their most valuable asset and they join onefinestay because our service is simple, secure, and financially rewarding. You’ll be accountable for making sure our homeowners have a good understanding of our offering which supports our account management team in ensuring we can deliver on this and as a result enables us to maximise our commercial capacity.
- Marketing. Develop effective marketing strategies within the budget. We know our company is the best option for guests and homeowners alike, building our network and reputation is the best way to grow our portfolio.
- Relationship building. Through a network of business partners, you will have access to the best homes across Los Angeles. You will grow this network to ensure onefinestay is the default choice for homeowners and property managers to maximise the commercial value of their properties.
Skills & experience
- Extensive sales, business development, and project management experience and an ability to forge personal and business relationships with a diverse and sophisticated community.
- Goal-oriented. You take job satisfaction from hitting ambitious growth targets.
- Personable and empathetic. You’re capable and confident in explaining to homeowners that we are best placed to handle their most precious commodity, their homes.
- Highly organized and strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Fluency in Salesforce and similar CRM tools.
- Commercial acumen and negotiation skills. An analytical approach to portfolio management and growing profitable supply.
- Great communication skills, ability to work cross-functionally.
- Quick on your feet - you can answer any question under pressure with grace and confidence.
- Flexibility. This role is fast-paced and goals and targets can change. You are adaptable and amenable to change.
- Prior startup experience and interest in design, architecture, and/or real estate a plus.
What you’ll get
- Early responsibility.
- Flexible working environment.
- Competitive base salary, commission, and benefits.
- Career progression – we’re going places, and we need great people to help us get there.
- A vibrant and fun work environment with like-minded individuals.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
We’re bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities. And we’re looking for talent to help us build it, evangelise about it, and deliver it to create great experiences. We’re doing something no one has ever done before and there are myriad things we need help with. Whether it’s to take care of our guests and our members (and their homes), sell onefinestay to homeowners and would-be guests, or refine our background operations, we’re setting ourselves the highest standards, scrutinising our processes and generally bending technology to our will.
Can you picture yourself bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities? We’re looking for people who treat their work as a craft and want to make an impact from the first minute. Are you that special someone? Come. Join us - find out more at onefinestay.com/jobs