We’re looking for a bright and charismatic Supply Acquisitions Executive to help grow our supply. You will be responsible for growth through supply acquisition in Europe focused initially on London. You’ll market to potential clients, close deals and build rapport with each newly accepted homeowner or property manager. You will ensure the standards of our portfolio are high and consistent as well month on month. You will work on bringing on new supply and through effective pricing and homeowner expectation management, ensure these homes reach their full commercial potential by achieving the desired occupancy level. This role will report into the Supply Acquisitions Manager.
- Building supply. Through both proactive and reactive outreach face-to-face, over the phone, and via e-mail. The aim is to build a portfolio or extraordinary homes and inspire trust and confidence in onefinestay.
- Being commercially accountable. Our homeowners entrust us with their most valuable asset and they join onefinestay because our service is simple, secure, and financially-rewarding. You’ll be accountable for making sure our homeowners have a good understanding of our offering which supports our account management team in ensuring we can deliver on this and as a result enables us to maximise our commercial capacity.
- Marketing. We know our company is the best option for guests and homeowners alike, building our network and reputation is the best way to grow our portfolio.
- Relationship building. Through a network of business partners, you will have access to the best homes across Europe. You will grow this network to ensure onefinestay is the default choice for homeowners and property managers to maximise the commercial value of their properties
Skills & experience
- Extensive experience and an ability to forge personal and business relationships with a diverse and sophisticated community.
- Goal-oriented. You take job satisfaction from hitting ambitious growth targets.
- Personable and empathetic. You’re capable and confident in explaining to homeowners we are best placed to handle their most precious commodity, their homes.
- Sound judgement, even under pressure, with a thick skin and ability to roll with the punches.
- Commercial acumen and negotiation skills. An analytical approach to portfolio management and growing profitable supply.
- Great communication skills, ability to work cross-functionally
- Flexibility. This role is fast paced and goals and targets can change. You are adaptable and amenable to change.
- You speak English and French fluently
- Role is based in London but you most likely will have to travel (driving license is beneficial)
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Sales & Marketing
- English, French (optional)
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
We’re bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities. And we’re looking for talent to help us build it, evangelise about it, and deliver it to create great experiences. We’re doing something no one has ever done before and there are myriad things we need help with. Whether it’s to take care of our guests and our members (and their homes), sell onefinestay to homeowners and would-be guests, or refine our background operations, we’re setting ourselves the highest standards, scrutinising our processes and generally bending technology to our will.
Can you picture yourself bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities? We’re looking for people who treat their work as a craft and want to make an impact from the first minute. Are you that special someone? Come. Join us - find out more at onefinestay.com/jobs