Its brains, not brawn, that keeps our warehouse operation lean and mean. We are now looking for a smart supervisor to join us and be responsible for the day-to-day efficiency of our team.
From our warehouse base in London we fulfill delivery vans that visit our homeowner’s homes all over the city. Each day is different, so it’s imperative that our warehouse is stocked, and the team are alert with key attention to detail.
As a Warehouse Member, you’ll be helping to function the daily operation and ensure our business keeps ticking over. Beyond that, you’ll be supporting the Warehouse Supervisor and helping make onefinestay’s warehouse as efficient as possible. You’ll also be expected to get stuck in with a roll up your sleeves attitude.
Duties and responsibilities
- Functioning the warehouse tasks efficiently
- Ensuring all daily warehouse tasks are completed on _me
- Monitoring stock levels of all items entering or leaving the warehouse
- Supporting a weekly stock take process
- Functioning a safe, clean and organized operating environment
- Supporting the Warehouse Supervisor where necessary
- Provide feedback on warehouse and dispatch processes
Qualifications and experience
- Experience working in a warehouse role
- Able to function multiple priorities and demanding deadlines
- IT literate and experienced using computer-based stock management systems
- Excellent communicator and able to work as part of a team
- Self-starter who is able to demonstrate initiative with minimum supervision
- Flexible and able to work both weekdays and weekends
- Excellent communication skills (fluency in written and spoken English)
- KPI driven
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
We’re bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities. And we’re looking for talent to help us build it, evangelise about it, and deliver it to create great experiences. We’re doing something no one has ever done before and there are myriad things we need help with. Whether it’s to take care of our guests and our members (and their homes), sell onefinestay to homeowners and would-be guests, or refine our background operations, we’re setting ourselves the highest standards, scrutinising our processes and generally bending technology to our will.
Can you picture yourself bringing handmade hospitality to the world’s greatest cities? We’re looking for people who treat their work as a craft and want to make an impact from the first minute. Are you that special someone? Come. Join us - find out more at onefinestay.com/jobs