Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Pinnacle Hotel Management. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
See where your journey can take you. At Marriott International, we believe in seizing opportunities and making your own adventure. A world of opportunity pulls up to your bar with every guest you meet and you never know who might show up next. That big world also extends to our global, diverse family of associates. Like most families, were a group of unique individuals who bring different strengths, styles, personalities and interests to the table. And this makes every single day a new discovery. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Responsible for set-up and maintenance of bar area. Prepare drink orders for guests and staff to serve our guests.
You are a bright mixologist who is always on the lookout for new beverage trends. When you are behind the bar, you create an energy that is both welcoming and exciting. You take pride in offering our guests a diverse and seasonally-inspired beverage menu, a warm conversation, and helpful suggestions. When you shine, our guests will look forward to relaxing with you after a long day.
- Essential Functions of What youll do
- Welcome guests
- Attend to tables
- Open and serve wine/champagne
- Prepare garnishes
- Stock ice, glassware and paper supplies
- Set up and maintain cleanliness of bar area
- Process all payment methods and complete cashier reports
JOB REQUIREMENTS were looking for
- Great storytelling skills
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Previous bartending experience is a big plus.
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
- This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, well ask you to complete safety training and certification.
- Connect your passions with a rewarding opportunity
- Youre a beverage enthusiast. And with us, you'll get to both refine and showcase your craft of creating cocktails. Join us and grow through opportunities to explore the business, opening yourself to various career options. No matter your path, well make sure you feel right at home.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Lake Mary, FL, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible