Do you see yourself as a Front Desk Agent?
What''s your passion? Whether you''re into reading, rowing a boat or trying a new recipe, at IHG we''re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we''re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
This role has the overall responsibility to check in and check out our guests in a timely and professional manner, process all payments according to establish procedures, and assist with the front desk function.
IHG Army Hotels is looking for a Front Desk Agent at our Fort Gordon, GA location. At IHG Army Hotels, our mission is to provide great on-post hotel stay experiences to military personnel, families, as well as guests. We do this by providing convenient, reasonably priced hotels on 40 installations across the nation- many featuring brand-name hotels previously only offered off post.
Key job duties and responsibilities for the Front Desk Agent include:
· Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
· Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location.
· Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
· Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue.
·Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing assigned bank.
· Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes.
·Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up.
· Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order
to ensure total guest satisfaction.
· May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by phone or from within the hotel; process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on
· Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with
· Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
- Job type
- Augusta, GA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible